INX InControl Mobile Update for Windows Devices
An Update Affecting all INX InControl Mobile users utilising Windows tablet devices (tablet/RT/store).
As part of a strategy to ensure simpler management and faster updating of the INX Mobile Application, the decision was made to transfer ownership of the applications from Envirobits to INX Software. This migration has been seamless for iOS and Android users however the Microsoft store prevents businesses from transferring applications between one another. As such users must complete the one time update below to continue using the application.
Do not uninstall the old INX InControl Mobile application before unregistering from it. If you do, you will not be able to register/use the new application without admin intervention. Follow the steps below.
Performing the Update:
1. Open up the INX InControl mobile application on your Windows device
2. Go to Settings and click Unregister Device
3. Download the new application (“INX InControl Mobile”) from the Windows store here
4. Open the new application and go to Settings and Register Device and enter your original registration code
5. Once successful you can now uninstall/delete the old application
- You must be running Windows 8.1+ or Windows RT 8.1+
- If you have forgotten your registration code, contact your administrator or open the app and go to “Settings” and “Request Registration Code” to notify them
Want to know more? Then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us >