INX Software Welcomes Elastomers Australia
Elastomers Australia are an innovative Australian owned company who provide the mining and mineral processing industries with customised screening solutions designed to lower production costs and provide efficiency gains for their customers. With a sizeable workforce of close to 200 people, the ability to manage health and safety is of vital importance. Elastomers Australia found that their existing solution was incredibly time consuming and lacked the ability to collect and collate information and generate required reports. A solution was sought which could meet the following key criteria:
1. Ease of use and intuitiveness
2. Transparency in the reporting
4. Event and NCR corrective action management through to close out
5. Mobile, tablet and web based reporting across multiple operating systems
6. Scalable to account for future workforce and business requirements
7. Detailed data and trend analysis to enable effective utilisation of leading indicators
8. Project managed and delivered against a tight timeline
As a global provider for over 500,000 people for small to medium enterprises and Fortune 500 companies, INX Software ensured that these requirements and more were met. Elastomers Australia will be using the INX InControl and INX InControl Mobile solutions for health, safety, risk and event management and reporting and the supporting INX +Analytics tool for more advanced reporting and graphing through live, drill down enabled dashboards.
“We went to market looking for an alternative to our existing system which was very time consuming and lacked the required functionality. We found our solution through INX Software which not only met our functional requirements but also our implementation requirements given the strict project time frame.”
We look forward to working closely with Elastomers Australia and welcome them to our growing list of INX customers.
Want to know more? Then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us >