Verdantix EHS System Criteria: 10 essentials for EHS Software
Verdantix, the independent research and consulting firm with expertise in environment, health, safety and quality, have released the most important criteria companies use when selecting a provider in their latest Green Quadrant EHS Software Report for 2017. Here we look at the criteria and how INX Software measures up.
Verdantix EHS Purchasing Criteria:
- Quality of the user interface
- Software implementation costs
- Software licence/subscription costs
- Platform covers all EHS workflows
- Ability to configure the application without using consultants
- Software hosting costs
- Mobile application and works offline
- Industry-specific workflow and content
- Customer references from my industry
- Potential to customise the software with consultants
Where can I get more information?
Want to know more? Then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us >
Be informed of the latest industry news, key updates and our product and version releases, by following us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. You can also get them delivered straight to your mailbox here.