Looking for a new software solution to improve their management of health, safety, risk and incidents, Main Roads
partnered with INX Software to find the right solution to provide capabilities such as:
- Implementing a configurable and established solution
- Recording and management of HSE events such as hazards and incidents including personal injury, property damage, environmental impact, near miss and quality incidents
- Workflow management for HSE events such as incidents, injuries, safety committee meetings, audits, inspections and risks
- Include a HSE dashboard that captures key performance indicators such as safety observations, safety meetings and workplace inspections
- Pre-loaded comprehensive incident causation taxonomy for incident reporting & incident analysis
- Risk registers and injury management capability
INX Software was selected, following a comprehensive government tender process, for being able to deliver a user friendly, well designed solution, with the sought after workflow and notifications management, corrective action management and tracking, with a comprehensive range of systems for both current and future requirements, and for forming and encouraging a proactive safety culture. These were met and supported by the implemented systems, including the INX InControl safety solution and INX +BI reporting and dashboard tool.
Stay tuned to find out what Main Roads had to say about how the INX Software solutions it has implemented, and how it improved their health, safety and risk management.
Want to know more? Then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us >
Be informed of the latest industry news, key updates and our product and version releases, by following us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
. You can also get them delivered straight to your mailbox here