- Enter the name of ‘Yes/No/NA’ and a description of the response type. This is done by navigating to ‘Administration – Events Checklist – Response Types’
- Next we need a set of 3 response options to go with the ‘Yes/No/NA’. Create one entry for each, giving it a name of ‘Yes’, ‘No’ and ‘NA’ respectively while assigning the ‘Response Type’ of ‘Yes/No/NA’ as defined in Step 1 to each, set the ‘Active’ flag to ‘Yes’ and sequence each option in the order you wish it to display. This is done under ‘Administration – Events Checklist – Response Options’.
- Navigate to ‘Administration – Events Checklist – Checklist and Condition Maintenance’. Tick the ‘Simple Checklist’ box and enter a name and description for your checklist. Select the newly created ‘Response Type’ you created in step 1 and click the ‘Save’ button.
- Once saved, assign the checklist to an ‘Event Type’ and select the appropriate ‘Event Sub Type’. Click the ‘Add’ button. You may assign your checklist to multiple ‘Event Types’ if needed.
- Click the ‘Add’ button alongside the ‘Checklist Items’ label to add your checklist items i.e. your questions. Provide the ‘Prompt’ (question) with an explanation of your prompt. Set the sequence (order) of your prompts and mark them mandatory if required. Mark them ‘Active’ if required Click the “Save All” button. Remember all your prompts need to be formulated to accept a response of ‘Yes’, ‘No’ or ‘NA’.
Example: Was it an orange safety vest? Will have a response option of either Yes, No or NA.
- Select the security role ‘Name’ to which the person belongs, verify first that they exist by using the ‘Lookup Name’ filter found on the ‘Members’ tab.
- If they need to be added then add them. Next click on the ‘Report Access’ tab.
- Find the appropriate report and check if the ‘Has Access’ is set to true. If not then click on the edit icon on the left of the entry and set it to true.
- To restrict access, un-check the ‘Has Access’ box.
- Click the green ‘tick’ to save.
- In the yellow field for a new entry, select the ‘Company Level’ you wish this link to be exposed to.
- Fill out a short, to the point, description of this link.
- Then enter the ‘URL Link’ to the resource you wish the link to take the user to.
- Enter a sequence to your links to order them. To turn off a link simply set the ‘Active’ dropdown to ‘No’.
- Remember to click the green ‘tick’ to save the entry.
- The link will now appear on the home page for those users at that company level and below.
Want to know more? Then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us >