Who is WALGA?
The WA Local Government Association (WALGA) is working for Local Government in Western Australia. As the peak industry body, rather than a government department or agency, WALGA advocates on behalf of 138 WA Local Governments and negotiates service agreements for the sector.
What does it mean to be a Preferred Supplier?
Preferred Supply Arrangements are specified groupings of suppliers that have been pre-qualified and appointed by WALGA to supply a category of goods or services to Local Governments.
INX Government Solutions
We have successfully implemented INX at a number of government agencies around the world having helped organisations simplify the management of Safety, Compliance, Obligations and the Environment.
Health & Safety Solutions:
- Manage incidents and events
- Schedule audits and inspections
- Capture ICAM/taproot causal results
- Conduct investigations with configurable checklists
- Automated notifications
- Configurable workflows and alerts
- Assign and track corrective actions
- Injury and return-to-work plans
- Tools to achieve ISO 18001 compliance
- Identify individual and group training compliance gaps
- Managing training records and create your own online training material
- Receive automatic notifications of expirations
- Manage obligations and operational commitments that form key projects
- Track communications, issues and licenses
- Tools to achieve ISO 26000 Social Responsibility compliance
- Benchmark sustainability in relation to social and environmental performance and compliance through the GRI framework
- Environmental monitoring programs across air, water, soil, climate, waste, emissions, flora and fauna, vibration and more
- Lab data import validation and exceedance alerts
- Sample run scheduling
- Electronic chain of custody forms
- Tools to achieve ISO 14001
What our clients say
“I have found the INX Software solution to be extremely accommodating to our organisations diverse tasks and requirements. I found the solution very easy to use and learn. It does exactly what we need and creates accountability and visibility whilst ensuring a far more stress-free approach. We are currently managing over 400 environmental and safety events for weekly, fortnightly, monthly and annual one-offs and this is now a manageable task.”
– Katherine Goldsmith, Environmental Supervisor, Mindarie Regional Council
“Having previously used INX Software elsewhere I have found it to offer far greater functionality to suit Council needs when compared to other products in the market. We sought a new solution which would ensure data centralisation, workflow management, analysis, event monitoring and encourage the proactive management of health and safety and INX InControl gives us this.”
– Organisational Assurance Manager, Nelson City Council
Want to know more? Then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us >