Advanced Injury Management and General Insurance
- The Report Card tab has been added to Injury Management which provides a visual timeline summary of an injury
- The Report Card reader is a new security role which gives access to the Report Card tab
- The Report Card chart can be configured via the Report Card Rules Management option
- The Report Card tab can be switched off via the Injury Management Tab Configuration
Best Practice Case ManagementThe importance of regular file notes is emphasised when observing the File Note Inactivity Data Range. The colour of the data range changes according to how many days have passed since the last file note.
Return to Work Efficacy
Report Card Rules Management
Display read-only standard competency code
Unique Student Identifier
Site Contact Profile and Document Validation
Secure Document Validation
Automatic Deactivation of Contractor Profiles based on Inactivity
INX +TMX eliminates double handling of profile data. INX InFlight becomes the single source of truth for employee profiles with a real-time sync from INX InFlight to Serko and then to your Travel Management Company (TMC).
Occupational Hygiene Quota Planner
Import Tool Quality Control
Task Notifications and Scheduling
INX InFlight Dashboard
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long will an upgrade take?
This largely depends on the size of your organisation and the number of INX products you have running. A standard upgrade typically takes as little as two days but will vary based on each customer’s individual requirements.
2. Is training required?
This is completely up to you and your company. We offer a range of training options for refresher training, new trainers, custom training or version upgrade training where we take you through the new functionality.
3. Which browsers are compatible with Version 5?
INX Version 5 is compatible with Chrome, Internet Explorer and Windows Edge.
4. How can I get started on an upgrade?
Simply speak to your account manager or contact our team here >
Where can I get more information?