The food and beverage manufacturing industry is one of the many high-risk industries around the world, including North America. Do you keep up with the latest in the food and beverage manufacturing industry?
Did you know…
- According to a Food Processing 2018 analysis, the three largest food and beverage companies in the U.S. are PepsiCo., Tyson Foods, and Nestle
- The food retail industry comprises foods sold at food retailers such as grocery stores, mass merchandisers, drug stores, convenience stores, and foodservice facilities
- Total retail and food service sales in the United States amounted to about 5.32 trillion U.S. dollars in 2015
- Revenue in the Food & Beverages segment amounts to US$16,246m in 2018
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2018-2023) of 11.3%, resulting in a market volume of US$27,760m by 2023
- User penetration is 24.3% in 2018 and is expected to hit 29.4% by 2023
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$203.66
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in China (US$18,521m in 2018)
Where can I get more information?