- User Favourites have been introduced in Mobile to replace the previous selections option while working offline.
- When logging into the app for the first time users will be prompted to set up the new Favourites via the settings within the App.
- User Favourites can be set up at any time via settings or from within an event, though the user must be online to create the Favourites list. If the user has not set up any Favourites they can still proceed through the app and select the “I will choose later” option.
- The star next to the people selectors indicate that favourites can be selected. If the user is online they have the option to create favourites by clicking on the star. The Responsibility field on actions is now mandatory as per event type configuration and must be entered in order to save and action.
- The star next to the workgroup selectors indicate that favourites can be selected. If the user is online they have the option to create favourites by clicking on the star. The Workgroup field on the Event Details and Create Checklist screens is now mandatory and must be entered in order to save/proceed.
Location Screen Improvements
- Users interacting with the location screen will see noticeable improvement in the speed of the page and usability of selecting the correct address using the drag and drop technique.
Each cleaning roster can be aligned to one or more rosters (aligned rosters can be added or deleted).
The aligned cleaning roster can be viewed, added, updated or deleted in Roster Details
Note: Departure Cleans will always be applied as per the Room Details.
Cleaning Calendar View – Number of Cleans
Manage Clean Types (Accommodation Editors)
The existing Room Clean Types page allows users to view, add, edit or delete Clean Types.
INX InFlight Usability
In Version 5.8 we took the opportunity to enhance the quality of the INX InFlight user experience.
Group Maintenance for Rooms
Another 2 options have been added to the actions which can be performed on a group of rooms, allowing users to activate or deactivate the selected rooms
Whilst INX InFlight Editors have always had the ability to create favourites lists in INX InFlight, their ability to man
age the lists has been limited up until now.
From Version 5.8, INX InFlight Accommodation Editors, Editors, Administrators and System Administrators will be able to manage their favourites via a new option in the People menu. The new page allows users to add, edit and delete favourites lists. After selecting a list it is possible to add more people (multiple people at a time) or remove individual people.
The process of assigning camp security to people has been simplified in Version 5.8.
Previously, in order to assign more than one camp to a person, the camps had to be added one-at-a-time. From Version 5.8 it is possible to assign multiple camps to a person at the same time.
Administration Page Security
In addition to allowing Accommodation Editors to manage clean types, from INX InFlight Version 5.8 all other administration pages can be given to Accommodation Editor and Editor Security levels (and above).
INX InFlight System Administrators can do this via the existing Administration Page Security screen.
A few other small usability items were included in Version 5.8:
1. Renamed “Roster For” in Daily Activity Status to reflect its actual use i.e. Company Level Selector.
2. Changed sort order on Room Status to descending date order i.e. most recent entry is at the top.
3. Made buttons in Personal Profile > Rosters tab easier to find.
4. Introduced the ability for users to add an ABN to an Employer.
We’ve been working behind the scenes on our integration capability and Version 5.8 has added to this:
1. API Gateway: This gives a degree of separation between INX InFlight and external-facing APIs to enable secure deployments.
2. Role-Based Security: External users of the APIs will need be authorised, and will only be given access to APIs according to their assigned role.
3. API Documentation: Each INX InFlight installation from Version 5.8 will include the ability to review API documentation in Swagger.
Organisation pre-qualification status display
se users of INX core products and INX Connect will be provided the ability to enter ABN’s in their core module. If the ABN matches with one of their ‘known suppliers’ in INX Connect, the supplier status will show on the ‘person profile’ in the core module.
Export function improvements for matrices
Training Event listing – training events prior to current date
An offset of -1 day has been added to the training events listing page. The offset is based on the server date. This is to cater to the different time zones of our users. This also has the added benefit of allowing more time for administration before the event goes into the historical event list. For Australasian-based users this means events will stay in the listing page for up to one day more than the event occurrence date (depending on your time zone).
The following usability enhancements have been made in the Version 5.8 release of INX InTuition:
- The Training Event Report and Training Booking Confirmation Report have been modified to display information for multiple day training events.
- Appointment Compliance Validity Report:
- Equivalent and Exceeding Compliances with a status of not expired will no longer display in the report.
- Equivalent and Exceeding Compliances with a status of about to expire will display in the report with the status of about to expire and display the Compliance Date and Expiry Date.
- Person competency/compliance expiry now inclusive of expiry day.
- Person Profile Report expiry dates now showing for equivalent and exceeding competencies.
- When viewing the Procedure Folders page, the information panel (directly under the page title) is full width, regardless of the viewport (width of the browser/device).
User Profile Validation
Upon saving the selection, the system will warn the user that the existing LMS profile will be deleted and the new LMS profile will be linked to the selected INX Profile.
Occupational Hygiene, and Medical Surveillance
SEG Management: SEG summary.
NEW: Link to the User Management Tool (UMT) to allow users to reset their password (for INX hosted clients only).
Outlier data and comments displayed in table below the report.
Time Series Report: Extract all data for sample points, but display each column as a point. Each parameter has its own page.
Fix: Previous logged in user still displayed when next user logs in.