INX Product Update
The lead up to a new financial year is always a busy time for everyone. It’s an opportunity to reflect on the year that has passed and plan for the year ahead and your INX Product team has been especially busy over the past few months collating, reviewing and prioritizing all the great feedback we receive from our clients to drive our product direction over the coming year.
We have some final refinement to do and I will look forward to sharing the details of this work with you very soon. What I’m excited to share at this stage is you can expect a value-focused roadmap for the coming year as well as a longer-term strategy to deliver next-generation EHS solutions aligned to industry direction, market needs, and technology advancements.
So stay tuned!
It is not all just future planning though. We are committed to delivering product value upfront and are currently entering the quality assurance phase of INX v5.11, which is targeted for release in November this year. Some key features include:
- Immediate Action Notifications for actions created in events, scheduled events, and checklists
- Additional security enhancements preventing malicious file uploads into various locations such as person profile documents, event documents, and action attachments
- Current staffing requirements can be entered as a baseline along with proposed project requirements. A visual comparison of accommodation supply and demand with highlight future potential shortfalls
- Improved user experience for Training Event, Course and Compliance, Competency, and Procedure (CCP) management
- Consistent handling and enhancement updates around how Expired/Inactive statuses are handled and displayed within the system
INX Assessor is designed to address the challenges of paper-based practical assessments by providing a complete end-to-end digital solution from assessment form management, through capturing in-field observations during the assessment to updating the trainee’s profile automatically based on the results
If you are interested to find out more about the above, please do not hesitate to contact your Account Manager to set up a meeting.
I am really excited about the year ahead and look forward to taking you on our journey. Don’t forget….we build our solutions for you. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve what we offer then you can share them directly with us through our Ideas Portal.
- Iain McFall, Portfolio Manager
To learn more:
Want to read more? Browse our blog >
Want to learn about what we do? See our solutions >
Want more resources? Check out our library >
Want to hear from our clients? Download case studies here >
Want to speak to our team? Reach out here >