The telecommunications industry is one of the many high-risk industries around the world, including North America. Do you keep up with the latest in the telecommunications industry?
Did you know…
- For 2020 the telecom services spending are forecast to reach 398.9 billion U.S. dollars
- US$670 billion Total revenue represented by participating companies
- US$991 billion Total market capitalization of participating companies
- According to the survey, almost half of all US consumers believe they use their smartphones too much, and this number rises to more than 70% for 18- to 34-year-olds
- By the end of 2013, 14% of global broadband subscribers also took an Internet Protocol television (IPTV) service from their broadband providers
- Customers are increasingly focused on data. Media and video was less than 10% of traffic in 2010; now it is almost 50% in 2015
- M2M connections are forecast to reach $1b by 2020, representing 10% of all mobile connections as the Internet of Things (IoT) takes shape, while enterprises are adopting cloud services in ever greater numbers
- Operators currently have a 28% share of global M2M revenues
- By 2020, the vast majority of participants see digital services accounting for an ever greater share of overall revenues
Where can I get more information?