"Thanks to INX we have been able to centralise and simplify data capture and management across safety, learning & development, logistics, environment and stakeholders."
IGO is a leading ASX listed diversified mining, development and exploration company, with a portfolio of high-quality gold and base metals mining operations in Western Australia and a growing pipeline of belt scale greenfields exploration projects.
The Company’s 100% wholly-owned assets include the world-class Nova nickel-copper- cobalt operation, the Jaguar zinc-copper-silver operation and the Long nickel operation. IGO also produces gold from its 30% interest in the Tropicana Gold Mine, a Joint Venture with AngloGold Ashanti.
• Simplify administration
• Centralise data capture and management
• Streamline requirements across safety, learning & development, logistics,
environment and stakeholders
• Eliminate double handling and manual processes
• Find a scalable solution that grows with the company
• Streamline communication
• Generate regular reports for management and external auditors
• Safety - INX InControl, INX InControl Mobile
• Learning & Development – INX InTuition, INX Assessor Mobile, INX +LMS
• Logistics - INX InFlight
• Environmental - INX InViron
• Stakeholders - INX InForm
• Visibility and reporting on hazards
• Increased company-wide visibility for management
• Increased compliance
• Improved risk management
• Centralised reporting
• Automated workflows
• Improved corrective action management