Last week we set up a booth at this year’s WALGA 2017 Local Government Convention and Trade Exhibition, to see how we can help you manage your workforce and offer safety and compliance solutions to suit your needs.
As well as bringing our workforce management solutions, and client case studies, we decided to include an important addition to the table; our rugby football for the raffle draw.
Many who came by to visit our booth and talk to us dropped their business cards in the bowl for a chance to win a Burley League football, and we’re happy to announce the lucky winner is
City of Bunbury
Common Government Requirements you can Solve
We provide innovative workforce management solutions to organizations across a range of different industries, which all have different requirements they need to meet. And when you work in the government sector, you likely to encounter the following requirements – which you can solve with our Government Solution Package:
- Use of TOOCS (types of occurrence classification system) as an alternative to ISO
- Custom reporting for bodies such as DERM
- Conduct risk assessments through a configurable risk matrix
- Integrate with HR, Payroll and other 3rd party systems such as TRIM
- Use of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) framework
- Incident management and tracking
- Facilitate active and positive cooperation and promote benefits of projects and operations
- Provide summaries of sustainability initiatives, key environmental documentation and sustainability initiatives
- Comply with the Transport Noise Management Code of Practice 2016
- Comply with the Environmental Protection (Noise) Regulations Act 1997
What they said…
Working with clients in various industries, there are different requirements that need to be met and the right sought-after solution to make it happen. Some of our clients operating in the government sector have been collaborating with us to meet their specific needs and bring efficiency to how they manage their team.
Read what they had to say in their own dedicated case studies:
For more case studies like these on what it’s like to work with our clients in the government sector, you can visit our Case Studies page, and have a look at who else we work with to provide the best workforce management solutions.
For more information and questions about your solutions, Contact Us.