Who is City of Prince George?
Known as BC’s northern capital, Prince George is a bustling city of over 77,000 situated at the crossroads of Highway 97 (north-south) and Highway 16 (east-west), and at the confluence of the Fraser and Nechako Rivers. As a major city of the Pacific Rim, Prince George is firmly tied to the global market.
The City of Prince George is a vibrant, active and diverse community that provides a strong focal point and identity to the north, with a thriving economy that offers full opportunities for housing, employment, education, recreation and the cultural life of residents. Prince George is a community that is known for opening its doors and showing our visitors the beauty and magic of the north.
As the official host City for the 2015 Canada Winter Games, we are ecstatic to not only be welcoming the nation to Prince George and the region in 2015, but to have the opportunity to promote and showcase our beautiful city leading up to this national event.
Finding the Right Solution
INX Software was selected by the City of Prince George for its extensive range of workforce and business functionality, integrated nature and flexibility in user configuration to meet the growing and ever-changing nature of the organisation and industry as a whole.
The City of Prince George have been using the following INX products:
- INX InControl (Capture, report and manage OHSE incidents, audits, events and risks and implement controls and corrective actions)
- INX InControl Mobile (Submit and complete events and checklists from your mobile or tablet device and upload images, GPS location, actions and more)
- INX InTuition (Manage and identify gaps in staff competencies, compliances and procedures against their role and create and assign people to training)
- INX +LMS (Develop, deliver and monitor training and SCORM compliant assessments online that link with your INX InTuition database)
- INX +BI (View meaningful data through personalised, easy-to-use, interactive dashboards for improved understanding and decision making)
“After an extensive search in 2016, the City of Prince George arrived at INX as the best available solution for our needs in Training, Health and Safety systems. INX offers us much-increased flexibility in our systems and streamlines them to prevent wasted time and effort. We have been working on the implementation of INX InControl and INX InTuition with INX and despite many changes on our part, INX has remained totally customer focused. They have been an excellent source of advice while we worked through the automation of processes. We would highly recommend them.”
For more energy and utilities case studies like this, you can visit our Case Studies page; and have a look at who we work with to provide the best workforce management solutions.
Be informed of our latest product and version releases, industry news and key updates by following us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Get the latest product updates, releases and industry news straight to your mailbox here.
- Training & Competence
- Management of Change
- Occupational Health & Hygiene
For more information, don’t hesitate to Contact Us >