Fatigue is the state of feeling very tired, weary or sleepy resulting from insufficient sleep, prolonged mental or physical work, or extended periods of stress or anxiety. Boring or repetitive tasks can also intensify feelings of fatigue. Due to these, fatigue can appear more frequently and cause risk to your as well as your co-workers’ safety.
To find out more what causes fatigue, how it impacts your decision making, and what you can do about it, have a look at the infographic by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS) below:
Manage your Employees’ Health
See how you can manage your workforce and keep track of their occupational health and hygiene, conduct consistent WHS reporting, and ensure your team is performing at its best with our employee health management solution.
With INX InHealth, you can streamline occupational hygiene data administration and reporting as well as:
- Recording and managing employee medical consultations and booking schedules using an interactive calendar
- Conducting a variety of medical assessments and evaluations through online digital forms which are built around company requirements
- Reviewing clinic activity through a user dashboard
- Establishing a log of workplace health exposures/hazards
- Conducting occupational hygiene sampling on the workforce (e.g. urine and blood tests, noise meter readings etc.), attach sampling documentation and import equipment readings
- Automating the import of lab results
- Generating health and medical reports and graphs
Learn more about INX InHealth >
Where can I get more information?
Want to know more? Then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us >
Be informed of the latest industry news, key updates and our product and version releases, by following us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. You can also get them delivered straight to your mailbox here.
- Training & Competence
- Management of Change
- Occupational Health & Hygiene
Infographic from CCOHS.