Manage employee and contractor pre-mobilisation and mobilisation through the same integrated and simple solution.
This exciting update significantly reduces administration time and work and ensures you are working with more accurate data, much faster and with greater visibility and compliance.
Enable contractors to complete inductions and upload competency and compliance documentation before arriving on site or commencing work with all evidence automatically pushing through to their personnel record in INX.
Typically organisations must be able to demonstrate that contractors hold the appropriate competencies, compliance, licenses and more and this must be completed and verified before they are mobilised to site. This often sees back and forth emails and phone conversations to collect the required information which then must be reviewed, approved, logged and communicated back to the contractor before their work commences. This is often stored in spreadsheets or databases which requires large administration effort to keep current, and also lacks visibility for everyone who needs to verify the information. The consequences of being unable to verify this evidence could include hefty fines or worse. This issue is further compounded when managing these requirements for tens or hundreds of contractors at once which requires even more time and resources.
Our Contractor Mobilisation solution changes this by enabling employees and contractors to complete common mobilisation, on-boarding and pre-site visit requirements through a simple self-registration process that benefits from automation, easier checks and an overall much more efficient and compliant solution.
Thanks to INX, your pre-mobilisation and mobilisation requirements can now be simply managed in the one integrated solution.
Products making up this comprehensive package
Hear from some of our users
3rd Party Integrations
Chris21 (Frontier)Human Resources
An integrated human resource solution for payroll, self service, recruitment, time and attendance, performance, learning and development and expenses. INX Software can integrate with Chris 21 to pull information such as hours worked to generate lost time injury reports across different departments and workgroups.
Gallagher (Cardax)Security System
The Gallagher system utilises electronic card readers, RFIDs, fingerprint readers and keypads to monitor and control both employees and visitors to site and facilitate a number of key security and business functions. INX Software can interface with Gallagher to grant access based on defined competencies, compliances and procedures and other site entry defined requirements.
Cloud based software that provides the tools for the management of recruitment, payment and billing. INX Software can integrate with FastTrack360 to capture and share information related to people onboarding and management across a range of workforce operations.
Our latest version release
INX 5.6 - Version ReleaseGeneral
The latest Version 5.6 release is here, and we're excited to share with you some new key features and updates, which include:
- Obligations selector
- Copy exposure hours from INX InFlight
- JPEG preview on documents tab
- Prerequisites, equivalences and exceedances
- Suspended training requirements
- Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Travel confirmation (update)
- Cleaning roster preview (update)
- Rename security users (update)
- Multi-site, outgoing flight for other work port default (update)
- Person accommodation saving duplicates (update)
- Accommodation wait listing (update)
- Clinic register
- Health monitoring register
- Health calendar
- Simplified mobilisation work-flow
- Simplified and amended roster change & new booking work-flow
- Simplified work-flow cancellation
- Enrol trainees in course when procedures are about to expire
- Additional fields captured in INX +LMS profile
- Upgrade to archive plug-in
- Event custom fields in reports and graphs
Learn more now!
Useful resources to help you in your role
Employer Report of InjuryWorkplace Health, Safety & Compensation CommissionSafety, Contractor Mobilisation / North America / Form
Employer Report of Injury or Occupational DiseaseWorkers Compensation Board of B.C.Safety, Contractor Mobilisation / North America / Form
Report of Accident or Occupational DiseaseWorkSafeOccupational Health & Hygiene, Contractor Mobilisation / North America / Form
NAEM - Planning for a Sustainable FutureNAEMSafety, Environmental, Occupational Health & Hygiene, Contractor Mobilisation / Australia / Form
Work Health & Safety Perceptions - Manufacturing IndustrySafe Work AustraliaSafety, Occupational Health & Hygiene, Contractor Mobilisation / Australia / Report
Quality Assurance Standard - for Community and Stakeholder EngagementInternational Association for Public ParticipationStakeholders, Contractor Mobilisation / Australia / Report
Introduction to Site Management: Learner GuideGovernment of Western AustraliaContractor Mobilisation / Australia/New Zealand / Guide
Guide to Procuring Construction ProjectsAPUCContractor Mobilisation / England / Guide
An Employers Guide to Right to Work ChecksGovernment of UKContractor Mobilisation / England / Guide
European Construction and Infrastructure RoundtableEYContractor Mobilisation / Europe / Report
Contractor Management ProcedureSkillSetContractor Mobilisation / Australia/New Zealand / Guide
Sample Checklist for Site InductionSafeWork VictoriaContractor Mobilisation / Global / Checklist
Addressing a Health and Safety Matter with Support from a Health and Safety Representative (HSR)WorkSafe New ZealandContractor Mobilisation / New Zealand / Factsheet
Your Guide to a Successful Software ImplementationINX SoftwareSafety, Logistics, Environmental, Risk, Training & Competence, Stakeholders, Compliance, Management of Change, Occupational Health & Hygiene, Contractor Mobilisation / Global / Whitepaper
Manage contractor pre-mobilisation with INX +LMS
Pre-mobilisation with INX +LMS
- Administrator sends contractor a link
- Contractor self-registers and creates their own profile
- Selects induction type
- Uploads required documentation such as police clearances, drug and alcohol tests, policy reviews
Watch the quick overview here.
|Features||Included in Package|
|Enable employees and contractors to complete common mobilisation, on-boarding and pre-site visit requirements through a simple self-registration process||
|Easy to create user profiles||
|Upload required documentation to user profiles directly||
|Set up workgroups, and sync or update the records in user profiles||
|Automatically update user profile documents in INX InTuition||
|Automatically create user profile in INX InControl for all safety, risk, and event management||
|Automatically create user profile in INX InFlight for travel, accommodation, roster, and logistics management||
|Contractor data can be reported on with ease through each core product, as well as in detail in the advanced INX +BI dashboards||
Significant time savings
From creating and activating 35 contractor profiles in 10 hours to 10 minutes
Built to support large volume
Over 10,000 contractors easily mobilised
Pre-mobilisation - how it works for the Contractor
1. Access the online LMS portal with the link provided by the employer and create your new account using your email address or mobile number
2. Select the type of induction you need to complete (e.g. visitor, short term contractor, permanent employee) and follow the development plan which has been set for you which can be made up of required induction courses, procedures, video inductions, quizzes and more
3. Upon completion, you will be presented with a certificate and an induction card (which can be stored on your smartphone) as evidence that you have successfully completed the induction. This will be automatically stored against your profile in INX
Pre-mobilisation - how it works for the Company
1. We will set up your branded LMS portal and configure a selection of induction types. You create SCORM compliant content for your online courses which can include videos, presentations, PDF documents and more. Our team can also build this for you if required.
2. You select which Compliances, Procedures, Documentation and other content is relevant to each of the induction types. You provide your contractors with a link to self-register and complete the required information (they also have the ability to upload documentation such as licenses).
3. You will be notified when a contractor has completed their registration and you can then review and approve the new profile and their uploaded documents. A profile will automatically be created in INX for future management of their safety, training, competencies and travel in INX InControl, INX InTuition and INX InFlight.
Manage contractor mobilisation with INX +Process
Mobilisation with INX +Process
- The site administrator reviews the submitted documents for validation
- The contractors profile is created
- Administrators can now mobilise contractors to site by providing them with a link accessible from any device
- The contractors can select the relevant mobilisation type, upload required documentation and choose their preferred dates, flights and accommodation
- Once submitted the site administrator will be notified
- The request can then be sent for final approval to a manager
- Once approved, the contractor will receive confirmation of the booking
Watch the quick overview video here.
The Benefits of the INX Contractor Mobilisation solution
Create your own induction content
The SCORM compliant packages offered with INX +LMS means your team can create as much content as they like for any role. Requirements for any job can be updated at any time so that contractors can ensure their training plan is up to date without you having to go back to them.
Ensure greater compliance
By capturing the required documentation and tracking the status of all contractor training plans, you can ensure your company always has up-to-date evidence of compliance. This also means more accurate reporting and confidence that gaps will not be identified during audits.
Automatically created profiles
Once a contractor completes the self-registration process, an INX person profile will be created which can be used going forward to manage everything across safety, training, competencies, compliances, travel, accommodation, health, mobilisation, hygiene and more thanks to the integrated nature of the INX solution.
Free up your resources
Thanks to the automation of the process, you no longer have to allocate hours and multiple people to validating the contractor requirements. With INX +LMS, your team can focus less on the administration and more on the proactive management and change improvements.
All managed securely online
Documentation can be securely uploaded by the contractor online and this will be automatically stored against their profile across the integrated INX database. This means whether your safety, training, HR or travel team need information about the contractor, it is there for them to see. It also means any updates made are seen across all teams.
From hours to minutes
No more back and forth with contractors, simply provide them with a link to self-register and allow them to complete all their requirements online.
INX's Contractor Mobilisation solution not only saves us a tonne of time from an administrative point of view but also makes the entire process so much quicker for the contractors we work with