Filter and view release notes relevant to you. Visit our ideas portal for feature requests, a private forum designed as an interactive space where our clients can post ideas, vote on other ideas and receive feedback from the INX Software product team.
Improved options for existing future bookings, facilitate bulk room creations with empty templates and fixes
Available from 17 November 2023
Improved options for existing future bookings when assigning rooms
INX SAM users will now be presented with a new third option of Continue & Move all future bookings while conducting a permanent room assignment and moving others from a room. The options are:
- Click Continue & Split to split the current occupancy booking. This will move the future occupants and create split bookings.
- Click Continue & Do not Split to only move bookings after the current occupant departs. This will not move the warning booking but will move any booking future bookings without splitting them.
- Click Continue & Move all future bookings to move all existing future room occupants (excluding room owners) into a new room. This will move the warning booking for the whole duration and any other occupants’ future bookings without splitting them and won’t create a split booking.
Below demonstrates each option and how SAM will behave.
Facilitate bulk room creations with empty templates
We have improved the INX SAM room upload page to now allow an empty template to be downloaded to facilitate bulk creation of new rooms. An INX SAM user will also see updated selection options when updating existing rooms.
Effectively manage bookings to multiple locations
In the event where you have a traveller booked to Location A, and you create an additional booking within the original timeframe to Location B, INX SAM Suite will create an INT (Internal) transport automatically, in different booking scenarios.
A new SAM parameter has been created, named “InsertInternalDrivesAutomatically”, to help manage the consistency of how bookings are made to multiple locations.
When the parameter is set to the default state of “Y” (therefore keeping the existing functionality), the system will behave as follows:
- Single Booking made in SAM, the booking is successful and INT transports are created
- Multiple Bookings made in SAM, bookings are successful and INT transports are created
- Site Travel document in Workflow, the booking is successful and INT transports are created
- Group Booking made in SAM, the booking is NOT allowed
- Folio document in Workflow, the booking is NOT allowed
To have a consistent set of behaviour when the parameter is set to “N”, the system will behave as follows:
- Single Booking made in SAM, the booking is not successful and INT transports are NOT created
- Multiple Bookings made in SAM, bookings are not successful and INT transports are NOT created
- Site Travel document in Workflow, the booking is not successful and INT transports are NOT created
- Group Booking made in SAM, the booking is not successful and INT transports are NOT created
- Folio document in Workflow, the booking is not successful and INT transports are NOT created
Validate ownership of Folio Future Rooms
When a final approver processes a Folio document, we have improved the room validation on the processing tab for a future room assignment.
Group Booking parameter update
When the parameter CleanUpExpiredStartDateGroupBookingMode is set to Release, the Night Audit now releases rooms at day -1 from the start date.
Clearer display for Active Transports
In INX SAM, we have successfully removed the duplicate active transport records.
Night Audit optimiser update
We have applied a fix to the Night Audit for when people were moved into rooms for a future date, which were already assigned a future room ownership for someone else.
Attachment icon on Folio documents
Attachments are now showing for the Workflow requestor when they edit the transport.
Improved handling for shift status changes
An incorrect error message has been removed when making shift status changes on a Folio Workflow Document.
Accurate reporting on location filter
We have resolved an issue in SRF274 Arrival Departure By Location, where filtering the report data by Location only reported on waitlisted Arrival flights, instead of both Arrival and Departure flights from that location.
Handling bookings with different locations
When a booking was created in INX SAM, where the arrival destination and the camp were at different locations and the manual selection of a room booking was not successful. We have applied this fix to when the INX SAM parameters ‘AutomaticallyPickRoom’ was set to N and ‘AllowBookingToOtherLocation’ was set to ‘Y’.
Completion Date behaviour corrected
The completion date remains correct after a Folio remove document is processed.