Verification of business documentation
Business documentation uploaded into workflows will be reviewed and verified to ensure they are valid, match the business profile, and up to date. Types of documents for verification include:
- Public liability insurances
- Product liability insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Workers compensation insurance
- WHS compliance and policies
- ISO certification
- Motor vehicle insurance
- Sub contractors
- Plant and equipment registers
- Hazardous chemicals registers
- Custom documentation
Verification of worker documentation
Worker documentation uploaded into workflows will be reviewed and verified to ensure they are valid, match the worker profile, and up to date. Types of documents for verification include:
- High risk work licences
- Proof of identification
- Right to work
- Contractor and general licences
- Medical assessments
- Working with children checks
- Police checks
- Permit to work
Verify business and worker profiles
Business and worker profiles in Sitepass will be verified against documentation to support their identification. This includes the following:
- Personal identification such as passports, drivers licences and proof of age cards.
- Business identification such as certificate of incorporation, partnership agreements and business licences.
Reviewing completed forms
Validating that information recorded in uploaded documentation matches data captured in forms, and that custom forms are completed in full inline with your business requirements.
Assign a status
You can elect what data or documents are required to be verified. When verifying a step or record or document, a status will be assigned based on the information collected and uploaded.
Monitor expired records
Sitepass will monitor and report on all expired records uploaded and send reminder notifications when documents are about to expire.
Record a comment or instructions
Review all changes for submitted documents before verifying the information. Feedback, comments, instructions and further information required will be submitted with each verification.
Monitor overall compliance
Monitor the overall compliance of your documents and align to each client specific process when verifying the workflows.