The INX SAM technology has been developed specifically to help all departments responsible for the management of remote workforces. Whether you are involved in the strategic decision making process or the day-to-day running of a camp, SAM is an impressive solution to help you reduce complexities, manage risks and maximise efficiency. Read on to see how SAM helps people in specific FIFO logistics roles.
The INX SAM Suite manages the logistics of moving large workforces to remote locations. From accommodation, transport, or human capital needs of an on-site operation, the SAM Suite provides organisations with complete visibility over their site and workforce.
THE INX SAM SUITE IS MADE UP OF 4 CORE MODULES
• INX SAM – the core product to this suite, from which all other modules are run.
• INX Workflow – travel and accommodation requests and approvals.
• INX Reporting – a library of automated reports.
• INX Workforce Kiosk – The Traveller’s mobile app with access to roster and itinerary.
The following modules can be added individually to the suite for specific solution requirements:
• INX +Advanced Cleaning – Real-time rostering app for your site cleaners.
• INX +Automation – Automated approval of requests.
• INX +Advanced Forecasting – Forecast future events to track supply and demand of site capacity.
• INX Managed Services – Subscribe to have the INX team manage your bookings for you.
As an extension of the INX SAM Suite, clients who have operations of any scale but not the resources to manage these bookings and workflows can subscribe to INX Managed Services. The INX mining travel team will manage all of the services you need, around the clock.
INX +Advanced Cleaning is a cleaning services management system that allows your camp managers to know in real-time cleaned rooms to overcome the administrative
challenges of organising large scale cleaning operations.